Our 2014 AGM was held on 15th May. To summarise:-
- An excellent year with first class speakers and adventurous inter-club competitions
- We now have 45 members which helps create sound finances for the next season
Membership and guest fees remain unchanged for the 2014/2015 season
- The constitution was amended to add the following roles:
- WCPF Representative (following our decision to join WCPF & PAGB earlier in the season)
- External Competition Secretary (following our increasing involvement in inter-club activities)
- The role of Equipment Secretary was deleted
- All the previous officers were re-appointed for a further year and we welcomed Val Saxby as our WCPF Representative and Claire Tharpa as our External Competition Secretary.
The revised Constitution can be found on our website, together the full list of Officers.
If anyone has any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to let us know.